Talk: Rethinking Stress
Stress is known to lead to health issues such as cardiovascular diseases, pain and depression. Is stress truly our biggest enemy, or ally?
Join us for a 90mins talk on 28 April, where the speaker, Stephen will be covering:
- Understand how stress can be refined from the new studies of psychology
- Learn how you can reframe stress to rise to meeting your challenges
- Understand how stress can bring you closer to others
- How to become better at stress management and utilisation
- Re-define your life goals with stress as your ally
Fee: S$19.26 w/ GST
(S$18 w/o GST)
Get your ticket here!
For enquiries or registration, contact us at +65 6844 5161 or email@example.com
The talk will be followed by a 30mins course preview on our Positive Psychology programmes by our consultant.
Positive Psychology courses offered at The School of Positive Psychology
1:30 PM - 3:30 PM SGT
- Venue Address
- 100 Orchard Road, #03-20/21/14, Concorde Hotel & Shopping Mall Singapore